Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Daily BLog: 9/22/09
Tuesday-
Tuesday was curriculum night and sadly, only 4 parents showed up out of 24. I was very surprised. I didn't think very many would show up...based upon the lack of turnaround with homework and other stuff parents. Maybe that was a "biased" way to consider, but it's honest. I thought that maybe we would get at the most ten parents.
For the prep, my MT used an old format from years ago to use as her guide while she talks. She got rid of it half way as she was going through the paperwork we set out on their desk that described the curriculum. She didn't seem nervous, like she said she would be!
It was nice to interact with these few parents and get a bigger glimpse into the childrens' lives. It was unfortunate that more parents couldn't make it, but maybe timing just wasn't right for them. No judgment.
Tuesday was curriculum night and sadly, only 4 parents showed up out of 24. I was very surprised. I didn't think very many would show up...based upon the lack of turnaround with homework and other stuff parents. Maybe that was a "biased" way to consider, but it's honest. I thought that maybe we would get at the most ten parents.
For the prep, my MT used an old format from years ago to use as her guide while she talks. She got rid of it half way as she was going through the paperwork we set out on their desk that described the curriculum. She didn't seem nervous, like she said she would be!
It was nice to interact with these few parents and get a bigger glimpse into the childrens' lives. It was unfortunate that more parents couldn't make it, but maybe timing just wasn't right for them. No judgment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment