Thursday, September 3, 2009
Re: beduc 406 Friday Blog 8/28/09
oops. I forgot to do this last Friday.
One thing that I learned today was that I really need to know an answer to the question: How do I know that so and so got it?
This goes into the next question: I question how do I do this? How do I step back and really observe each and every student? This in itself goes into what I am anxious about student teaching. I'm anxious about trying to master everything that I need to: I'm anxious about do it and doing well. There are so many things that I am anxious about I feel like the thoughts in my head are a revolving tornado. I'm sure that's normal, at least I hope so. Thinking that there are 30 other students that most likely feels the same I do make my thoughts and feelings a little more grounded and a little more normal, which is why I think I am still so excited to get in the classroom and teach/observe. I'm excited for everything to come together, to see the kids that will become "my first" students, students that I think will be ingrained in my mind forever! That's exciting...
One thing that I learned today was that I really need to know an answer to the question: How do I know that so and so got it?
This goes into the next question: I question how do I do this? How do I step back and really observe each and every student? This in itself goes into what I am anxious about student teaching. I'm anxious about trying to master everything that I need to: I'm anxious about do it and doing well. There are so many things that I am anxious about I feel like the thoughts in my head are a revolving tornado. I'm sure that's normal, at least I hope so. Thinking that there are 30 other students that most likely feels the same I do make my thoughts and feelings a little more grounded and a little more normal, which is why I think I am still so excited to get in the classroom and teach/observe. I'm excited for everything to come together, to see the kids that will become "my first" students, students that I think will be ingrained in my mind forever! That's exciting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment